Thursday, March 11

Rainy Days

Hello! We haven't posted anything new in quite a few days! I guess we have just been pretty busy. The weather this weekend was absolutely beautiful, reaching the 70's! Hunter and I thrifted most of the day on Monday and found some pretty good stuff- including an awesome old bike for me! I'm so excited. I'll post a polaroid of her in a day or so.
Tuesday I quit my job- woohoo! I've been wanting to quit since September haha. I also went to see Eric Clapton with my dad and brothers that night. Mind blowing.
Ummm yesterday, Hunter and I went to Little 5 Points in ATL, ate at my favorite restaurant The Flying Biscuit (lots of veggie food), and went to a bunch of shops. I was hoping to find some cool vintage dresses, but it was a no go. On the plus side, Hunter found some cds to add to his growing collection. Oh, did I mention it was pouring rain all day? My Toms were soaked. Maybe jumping in puddles wasn't helping either. It was an awesome day.
As for today, it is still raining- but thats okay, I love it. Probably will spend the day inside doing schoolwork, crocheting, and watching The Office.
What about you?

xoxo hannah




If I climb to the sky, you’re there!
If I go underground, you’re there!
If I flew on morning’s wings to the far western horizon,
You’d find me in a minute— you’re already there waiting!
Then I said to myself, “Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I’m immersed in the light!”
It’s a fact: darkness isn’t dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they’re all the same to you.


Psalm 139:8-12

No comments:

Post a Comment