Monday, October 3

one month ♥

(click on the picture to make it bigger!)













Well friends, today is our one month anniversary! 

I have so many pretty pictures to show you :)
I will be posting them in groups since they take so darn long to upload...

Oh, and you should know, all of our lovely photographs were taken by our friend Jared du Plooy-
You can check him out here and here.

I have to run to work soon, but I will try to post more pictures tonight or tomorrow at least!  

Oh, and being married is so much fun! :) 

xoxoxo
H. 








3 comments:

  1. beautiful. I love the black and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Hannah! I'm so happy for you both! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I wish you could blog more! I would love to hear all about it! <3

    ReplyDelete